Monday, September 24, 2007

A Shoe List - Pink!

I used to have a lot more pink in my life, like my room growing up. But now I like to use it in accessories to add that pop of color. And I love almost every version of pink from baby pink to bright fuchsia - think the pink that Isaac Mizrahi uses at Target. That may be my favorite shade of pink. It's that girl-y, Barbie, candy pink that goes great with so many colors including white, black and green.

Are you ready for the shoe count? Here we go:


  1. Pink slingbacks with dimensional black flowers - very retro-secretary

  2. Steve Madden fuzzy pom-pom igloo boots - yeah, these are a "bit" much, even for me

  3. Vintage pink and white "plastic-y" bow slingbacks

  4. Vintage three-strap chunky heels

  5. Vintage pink and white loafers

  6. Light pink heeled sandals with butterflies on the back of the heel - excessive? You betcha!

  7. Bright pink mary jane platforms

  8. Candy pink satin Prada heels with croc toe caps

  9. Ashley Dearborn Roy G. Biv kitten sandals

  10. Viktor and Rolf for H and M platform sandal heels

  11. Delman pink stripe silk oxfords

  12. Pink Target Isaac Mizrahi driving mocs

  13. Chinese Laundry hot pink glitter open toe kitten sandals

  14. Charles David fuchsia ponyhair heels

  15. Nine West coral slides

  16. Pink/white/taupe crochet heeled sandals

  17. Kate Spade rose print fabric kitten mules

  18. Jimmy Choo Candy Pink high heeled sandals with gold glitter heels - my fa-vor-ites!!!

Yeah, I guess I like pink, just a bit.

No comments: