Thursday, June 4, 2009

Featured Shoe: BCBG Max Azria Caldea Blush

If you were looking at my Flickr Color Study set you may have seen these beauties when I listed my Pink Color Study group.



One thing doing this project is doing is reminding me of some of these adorable shoes I have lingering in my closets. I need to get them out there more often. At the very least they need to be photographed!

I don't remember exactly where online I first saw these BCBG Max Azria Caldea heels but I remember swooning over how amazing they are.



You really need to look at these images bigger because they are just so detailed. Pink, tan and dark brown sections with dark brown stitching and scalloped edges.



They are just a confection!



Plus they have an amazing heel shape.





I wore these with the pink Liz Claiborne plaid skirt and a grey tee. I was quite girly.

2 comments:

WendyB said...

Ooh, very pretty. Love that color combo.

delete this said...

Just gorgy!