By day I work in advertising and marketing but the rest of the time I'm thinking about shoes... even when I should be doing other things.
My style is a mix of high and low, classic lines with unique details. I fall in love with the shape of a heel and I can't resist. I love hats, vintage gloves, sparkly jewelry and parasols.
Shoe Daydreams has been featured on:
* Seventeen.com - "Cool blogs about Fashion and Style"
* Featured on 5th/58th, Bergdorf Goodman's blog - "Best Shoe Picks for Fashion Week and Beyond"
* Winner of the 2010 Top 50 Shoe Fashion Blogs ranking by Online MBA
* Featured on Apartment Therapy Shoe Organization Roundup
* Listed as one of the top 10 shoe blogs by Blogs.com
* Ranked #4 on Wikio.com for Top Shoe Blogs
* The Daily Reviewer lists Shoe Daydreams as a Top Shoe Blog
* Profiled in The News and Record
* Featured shoe blog on Alltop.com
* A Vintage Style Muse on Debutante Clothing
* Guest Blogger on Green Grechen "How to buy vintage shoes"
Contact information is found on the right hand side of the main page.
To ship something for review, please send to:
2205 - K Oak Ridge Road #197
Oak Ridge, NC 27310