Monday, January 31, 2011

In the Mix

I am serious about studs and I'm so glad to see they aren't going away just yet. I think Mr. Louboutin is doing the best thing with studs of anyone around.  Each shoe I love better than the one before. 

So I'm seriously in love with these new Pik Pik peep-toe sling backs at Net-a-Porter ($995)



He's upped the ante with a mix of metals, pyramid studs and spikes. Of course they'd look great with jeans, elongate your legs for a dress but I'd like to pair them with a slouchy stripe top and wide-legged khaki slacks.

3 comments:

WendyB said...

Those are ferocious! Love!

shoes uk said...

i really like this shoes so amazing please tell me where i can buy these type of sandals i really enjoy thanks for nice sharing

Poochie said...

The link in the post will take you to Net-a-Porter where you can get them. Enjoy!