Wednesday, October 12, 2011

And We're Off


I'm off for a quick trip to NYC!

I'm trying to pack light, just my purse and my vintage American Tourister Tiara suitcase. 

I should clarify that this still isn't light.  My purse is filled with stuff and my little case isn't that little, especially when I'll need to carry it rather than roll it.  While I have a bunch of luggage, I don't have the perfect small carry on.  Either it's too big, and I don't want to check this trip, or it's too small or it's too nice!

Darn overhead restrictions!

It's been a crazy week with work and I'm not looking forward to all the rain this trip.  I've finished packing and charging all my electronics up, now all I need to do is my nails and get some sleep!

See you in the City...

Poochie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am new to this blog and look forward to reading through it and catching up. It looks likes it filled with all sorts of fun and interesting information.

crystal_je

sissy crystal said...

I just discoverer this blog and i am excited to get familiar with it. I look forward to future posts. have a great trip!

crystal_je