Saturday, September 8, 2007

A Shoe List - Red

I've heard that red shoes have been considered racy or even trashy. I can't believe that. Red shoes are a wardrobe staple. As much a basic as black shoes. I would say that after black shoes, red would be the next thing you should buy. I mean, they go with so many colors and can be as elegant as they can be preppy and classic.

So, it goes with out saying that I have quite a few pairs of red shoes. The list:

  1. Stuart Weitzman pointy and high Red Quasar with gold heels

  2. Formal red satin heeled sandals

  3. Pedro Garcia red satin heels with distressed edges

  4. Target red platform espadrilles

  5. Shoe Missy red polka-dot peep-toe heels

  6. Shoe Missy Strawberry Fields heels

  7. Vintage La Rose red velvet heels

  8. Red pleated satin heels with black ribbons - similar to the Louis Vuitton Balmorals

  9. XOXO baby doll t-strap heels

  10. Aerosole dark red buckle heels

  11. Via Spiga cranberry Refer loafer heels

  12. Paolo metallic red lizard print wedge sandals with red crystal buckles

  13. Nine West lipstick red ponyhair heels

  14. Vintage boudoir heeled slides

So yeah, I guess I like red shoes just a bit.

No comments: