Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ensemble du Jour

The Outfit

Today's outfit is part of my Fall mix and match separates. I bought the plaid skirt and jacket and then some knit tops. I've already worn this skirt with the jacket but I like the creme top with it too.

One of the reasons I wanted to get this top was to get more use out of a few pairs of creme heels that I have.


10-29-08 by Princess Poochie

For jewelry, I just bough this lovely delicate necklace from a friend who makes jewelry. Isn't it darling? Little pearl charms that slide along the chain.



The Focal Point

But what I wanted to wear were my glittery cream peep-toe heels.

There are lots of dressy glittery shoes but most of the time they are red or silver or black. These are a creamy light gold satin and glitter.










Lush, puffy bows!



And a great curvy heel.


I bought these Nina Melia heels were bought at Zappos a while back. They also came in a great brown and a deep black - which you can still get on Amazon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those shoes make me swoon.

Fashion_Loving_Stylist said...

OMG - the shoes are fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!