Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fall Favorites: Over the Top

Oh yes, there are still MORE Fall Favorites mined from the tons and tons of photos out there. I know where already looking at Spring but Fall is barely here. Of course, half of these might be going on sale soon!

Click here to check out all the past Fall Favorites posts. These are all

I don't know if I've done a post with out at least one Miu Miu or Prada heel and this is no exception. The next three are all Miu Mius.

I believe these sculpted heels were inspired by shells but they remind me of the armor from the Coppola Dracula movie.

Just me? Okay... moving on...



These have a very 1970's loafer shape with a Wes Wilson style.



Similar shape but the colors and sequins make it seem more Art Deco than funkadelic.



And, of course the iconic Prada shoe for the season with the wings. I love the evolution from the wings in the Miu Miu collection to this year. Has anyone seen these in real life? Just curious.




A veritable bouquet from Roger Vivier... but do these seem more Spring than Fall? But they might lovely with the winter florals and grey tights.



But if we're going over the top then, let's go big. I love the leafy Chloe styles. Love love love them. The booties are available on Net-a-Porter but I haven't seen these. That may be a good thing but they are gorgeous.



Lately I've been wanting more and more feather embellishments and these are just stunning. I just love the creamy buff color. Go Givenchy!



And these Donna Karan's look like a crazy Etsy project... but in a good way. I love the tonal colors, the fluffiness, the raw edges. I would wear these and people would stare thinking I was out of my darn mind. But who cares. I love them.



I have to admit, I haven't seen many of these available. I know the stores and desingers have to play it a bit safer than many of these are, but what do you think? Would you like to see more crazy? A bit riskier? Sick of the safe?

6 comments:

WendyB said...

The blue ones are the only ones that really speak to me.

Anonymous said...

Those last ones are gorgeous! Speaking of "over the top", look at these!!!!

http://dianepernet.typepad.com/diane/2008/10/galliano-by-son.html

Michele said...

I must have the last two pairs!!!!

Fashion_Loving_Stylist said...

they are fabulous!!!!

Dog Friendly Dallas said...

Love the Miu Mius - I remember the first time I saw them, I thought of Umberto Boccioni's Futurist sculptures. Miuccia Prada has an amazing mind. I would love to see her process as she comes up with a concept and executes it as a collection.

Aleah said...

Great shoes! I also love Wes Wilson's style. You should check out his website: http:wes-wilson.com