Wednesday, April 15, 2009

In Disguise

For those of you who like the Manolo Blahnik camo Sedarabys (modeled here by yours truly)...



... they are gorgeous...



... there is a new style with the camo satin. These very elegant sandals. What a great sexy shape, right?



There is also a peep-toe "mary jane" version. But I don't like them.. the heel is too chunky and I don't like velcro shoes (velcro on $700+ shoes!). And there is a slingback but I think they are too conservative for the fabric, and a hideous heeled flip flop looking thing (WTF?) that I hate. Just my opinion of course!

I kind of want the sandals now. Would that be too greedy and wrong?

5 comments:

Light Stealer said...

I'm not a huge fan of camo...
On Sedarabys it's fine because those, to me, are THE most elegant shoes ever and would look perfect anyway! but...I wouldn't go for a second pair...

Anonymous said...

can u tell me how the Sedarabys run? Do I need to order up 1/2 a size?

Poochie said...

I find them true to size. But many people think they run small. I have not found that to be true but I wear a pretty small size.

delete this said...

You can never have too many shoes!

Anonymous said...

Those tiny bugs didn't see ya coming (camo shoes)