Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hey, Sparkler! What's So Great About You?

I'm so excited to feature a lovely lady for a new Sparkler!



This week's Sparkler is Miss Samantha Darko...



While I could go on and on about the fun we have chatting on Twitter, I'll let Miss Darko tell you about herself:

Here's Me:

* I love to play in the dirt.

* I love sci-fi tv shows from Dr. Who to ALL Star Trek to Farscape.

* I laugh riotously loud all the time and I even snort laugh.

* I embrace my terrible spelling and create "Sam-isms".

* I care for people and animals.

* I am still catching up on reading lists from high school.

* I am the proud to be the person all my friends come to for sex advice.

* I can build almost anything given the right tools.

* I think that people's flaws are more beautiful than their perfections.

* I am always finding things on the street and dragging them home to create things.

* I can sit and paint for 8 hours with out getting up to do anything else.

* I am a pack-rat who is an organizational freak.

* I love reference books.

* I will take you to the hospital, pick you up because you drank too much or bail you out of jail, no matter what time it is. No questions asked.

** Poochie is AMAZING!

~Samantha


Awww...Sam! I think you are amazing too!


Okay... who's next?!? Come on, Sparkler, Spill it!

4 comments:

Katie said...

yay Samantha! I love a girl who isn't afraid to embrace sci fi!

Frankie said...

What an awesome lady! This is such a good idea. I want to be a sparkler! x

Ashe Mischief said...

Yay-- what a wonderful way to (continue to) learn fun facts about some of my favorite ladies!

Samantha Darko said...

I think i just blushed 9 shades of red! Your Lovely!