Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Doe a Deer

Going to the drugstore ended up with me getting a trio of dark sparkly eyeshadows and two matte dark red lipsticks to be played with.

So this:



Plus this adorable which arrived tonight...



Equals crazy make-up playtime!



That was relatively normal... then I started to test everything and clean out my make-up case which created the "drunken harlot look" (or so I was told! doh!)



Ignoring me... how freaking adorable is this?



I can not wait to wear this tomorrow. I haven't taken it off since I came home. Sadly I can't sleep in it. It really is the most comfortable headband I've evern worn too.

If you want to see someone else
looking adorable in this piece, check out Miss Mademoiselle Robot who is even shown wearing this in her site header.

Deer headband via
Pretty Good Things on Etsy. Also, check out here blog listed over there to the right under Where The Money Goes.



9 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad you are now fully converted to the deer headband! It is great isn't it?

Megan said...

Oh my gawd! I had to buy that dear headband!

daddylikeyblog said...

Ahahaha this post is hilarious and you are absolutely GORGEOUS! I love me a deer on a drunken harlot! :)

Lisa said...

So cute!

WendyB said...

I feel like fawning all over you.

TheShoeGirl said...

I'm DYING over how cute that is!!!! <3

Frankie said...

Adorable! x

Wendy_Shoetube said...

That is the most adorable headbanc I have ever seen. And it looks adorable on you!

Jesika Lin said...

i have a milani eyeshadow that might be the one in the middle, or possibly a more limey-green... i was kind of disappointed with it, it goeso n pretty sheer and i like more of a POP bright color. what did you think of yours?