Saturday, November 21, 2009

Ensemble du Jour

I'm trying to catch up on my outfit posts. Sadly, my day-to-day small camera is, as I've mentioned, crap. And getting dark by 5pm really impedes on my picture taking time. So I made the hubby take pics today of my outfits from during the week.

This is what I wore on Wednesday. Quite a long day since we had vet appointments for the dogs and then I taught a class that night and then came home to do more work... so basically I was on the go from 6:30a.m. until 1:00a.m.

At least I was comfy.



It was chilly but not overly so.



I wore a black Merona baby-doll style jacket over a red Gap v-neck which was paired with a creme mini-skirt from Anthropologie.



I have a huge collection of vintage gloves and I really love to wear wrist-length ones, especially if they have a neat element like these with the stitching and scalloped edges.

These gloves are usually just a few dollars so grab them when you can. I think I have about 15 pairs and they aren't too precious so you can actually use them and not worry.



I like how the glove detail matches the cut-out design on the Nine West Ruffle mary janes.




More pics at Flickr.

6 comments:

Ashe Mischief said...

I have those Mary Janes!!!!!

(sorry, the idea of owning the same pair of shoes as you EXCITES ME.)

Unknown said...

My you were on the go! I would be exhausted! I just love those white gloves. What a cute accessory :)

Poochie said...

Aren't they great, Ash? I tracked them down after I saw them in Lucky magazine ages ago. I still have the page from the feature.

WendyB said...

I think that's pretty fancy for running around all day! Well done.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute outfit! I love that skirt -- is it current, or did you get it a while ago?

nra said...

OH MY GOSH I WANT THOSE SHOES!