Saturday, November 21, 2009

Ensemble du Jour

Yeah! More outfit posts!

This was the outfit I wore on Thursday. I went in to Anthropologie about a week ago and totally caved for these three pieces. I was in the mood to get something snuggly and fell in love with this sweater/jacket.



What I like most is the softness of the colors here but the structure of the lines in the sweater.



I'm waving to my pup in the window who was barking at me.

Isn't this a neat piece?









I wanted all soft colors but even with the muted tones this is sort of a statement piece.




Underneath the structure is a lot of softness... a blush pink chiffon/knit top with a lovely rosette.




Surprise!



I wore those with a simple black pencil skirt but I wanted to add some more shine to tie in with the necklace so I wore one of my absolute favorite shoes... these Celine croc buckle heels from 7-8 years ago.



These are one of the most comfortable pair of heels I own. And the insole is the palest pink as well. I bit of extra hidden matching!


5 comments:

Michelle said...

I love that jacket! It's such a nice combination of structured and soft. The pumps are gorgeous too.

Stephanie said...

That jacket is amazing! I just love it!

jennine said...

what a great blazer! you look lovely!

Poochie said...

It is very soft and snuggly! They are still in stores and online if you wanted to get one too!

kristophine said...

That is a fantastic outfit--I especially love the combination of the shirt and the blazer.