Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Favorite Store: Shoe'Ture

I wanted to introduce you to some of my favorite shoe-shopping stores. Not only do they have to have a great selection but the experience should be fun too. Winter Park, FL is home to a great store- Shoe'Ture.


They have really grown over the years and their website is fun too! Make sure to check it out.

What I like about them is they see the shopping experience holistically - not just running in to buy something but more of an event. You can get a pedicure before you slip into your new lovelies. And the shoes are all displayed more as art than just "product". They also carry unique brands, with swoon-worthy designs like these:

How pretty are these, no? I think I need them! Over the years they have really expanded the lines they carry. And they are also very involved in the community. Many time their fun events will benefit a local or national charity.

It's always worth a visit to Winter Park, so you should stop by when you are there. Tell Cinderella I said "hello!"

1 comment:

Gabrielle Boland said...

I can't say I love this enough! The MUST SHOP online shoe stores I have discovered are at http://good-day-gorgeous.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/you-cant-walk-without-them-gabrielle.html

I can't live without them :)