Sunday, July 22, 2007

Fit Flops

I read about these "Fit Flops" on Shoewawa and they seem interesting. If you believe the Bath and Body Works site description they sound like they could have some therapeutic benefits: "Get a workout while you walk! Every step you take improves your core muscle strength, absorbs shock on your feet, knees and back, and strengthens and tones muscles in your feet, legs, buttocks, stomach and back."

Given the amount of time I spend in heels and at the computer, it will be interesting to see if they work. They're on back order but I hope to get them soon. But I've never been a big fan of flip flops in general, so I only plan on wearing these around the house. When winter comes I can get some Chinese socks and keep my toes toasty while still wearing these. I'll let you know how they do.

No comments: