Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Silver or Gold?

I'm sort of debating between these two versions of Mr. Louboutin's glitter sling-back. The silver is very pretty. But I think it is a little too "cool". It's almost too elegant. And if you getting really high glittery heels, subtlety is not really what you are going for.


I think I am actually prefering the gold version. It may just be the photography, but I think the gold brings out the glitter colors more and will grab more attention. Not that I think you could miss them.




I saw an image the Selfridges in the UK may also be getting these but a pump version, which I think could be really neat. But I haven't seen that option here and you can't order online with them, which stinks

What do you think?

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Gold... hands down.