Thursday, February 5, 2009

No Easter Bunny

When you're in the dead of winter you have dreams of spring to tide you over.

Well, my dreams were for these quirky ballet-style wedges from Junko Shimada. Back in October, when I first saw them, I hoped that they would be made. I even spoke with the designer's representative in Paris. They were not sure if they would even be made but the possibility was there.

Sadly, I just found out they will not be making them.

I’m really sorry but these shoes are not available anywhere. They were too expensive to produce so we decided not to do it. We tried but we didn’t have enough orders.
Maybe next collection shoes will be produced, we don’t know for the moment.


Well, I guess I'll just have to be sad and disappointed. I think these were the one pair of shoes I really really wanted to get from this spring's lines.

*sniffle sniffle*

4 comments:

WendyB said...

Oh darn. I feel them on some things just being too expensive to make though!

Anonymous said...

oh no! and you really loved them too... maybe something like them will come along...

Frankie said...

wow, they are unbelievable! x

kadler said...

I'm in love. And now my heart's broken. That's so sad.