Friday, February 27, 2009

Ensemble du Jour

The Outfit

I still have purple on my mind, but because I don't have any purple shoes (darn it! I need to fix that asap!) I had to settle for purple tights.

I bought some luscious colors from We Love Colors a while back but had yet to wear these yummy violet ones. I needed a purple fix. And I love all shades of purple with grey. They just play together so well. I wore a big snuggly grey cardigan from Target over a camisole. The skirt was my dressy denim Mizrahi, also from Target. The shoes are Report in grey patent.

2-26-09
2-26-09 - by Princess Poochie on Polyvore.com

The Focal Point

Well it was obviously all about the color! I had the tights but also remembered my pink and purple cameo necklace from Etsy. Love!



So, as a temporary stop-gap this helped but not totally. I need more purple! I have a great royal purple cardigan which I think I need to replace soon. I'm worried I'm wearing it out!

3 comments:

Milly said...

love the necklace

Robo said...

Lovely ensemble :) I'm on a yellow hunt like you're on a purple hunt. That cardigan looks super cozy.

Also, do you have any idea where I could find the Stella McCartney metal flower pumps? They used to be available at Neiman Marcus, are marked down, but no longer on the site. Any help you could give would be much appreciated!

Frankie said...

I'm totally in a purple haze x