Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wearing Your Heart On Your.... Shoes?

I love Hetty Rose shoes. I mean, I really really LOVE them! How could you not love such a talented person, who makes amazing custom shoes for you using gorgeous vintage fabric?



Plus, she's adorable! Look at her -


Even better, Miss Hetty is offering up a special treat for Valentine's day.
Hetty has made a limited number of real gold leaf Gift Vouchers which can be purchased by him for you, or you for you!

See the Collections online here.

Even better, get 10% off your valentine shoes! see voucher below.
Just
get in touch.
Perfect for a gift or to treat yourself!



I think I'm going to wear my heart-bedecked Love shoes to skip around town in. Hearts with crystals and heart-shaped peep-toes? What's not to love???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been in love with this style for years now: http://www.hettyrose.co.uk/shoes/display/?s=Kimiko

One day... one day they will be mine! With or without 10% off.

MISS GLITZY said...

I really love Hetty Roses shoes and you remind me that I must write a post about her! Pretty Love shoes!!!

Frankie said...

Bloody adorable! I'm in love x