Tuesday, May 4, 2010

3 Second Fashion Show - 5-4-10

This is a pretty typical work outfit for me. Neutral top, in this case a jersey wrap top, and a cute skirt with fun heels

The skirt is from Target a few years back. I love the double tiers and scalloped edges.

The shoes are the Jessica Simpson Hardie peep-toes.

I actually have to say that the Jessica Simpson shoes had more good designs than most of the other "celebrity" lines (I'm looking at you Paris Hilton line). I wonder where they hired their designers from?


hiyaluv said...

I'm luvin' these videos! I also really like Jessica Simpson shoes more than others. I really like Carlos Santana too.

WendyB said...

Adore your videos!

Glowing Doll said...

Great videos thanks for sharing!

TheShoeGirl said...

The people who make Jessica Simpson are the same people who do bcbg girls. :)

Anonymous said...

I invite you to see my post, I hope you will find interesting too.