Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Instant Access - 12/4 - 1/22

I can't believe that it has been more than a month since I've done an Instant Access recap.  But given all the craziness of the last few weeks, I feel like (except for the last two weeks of the year), I've been running from one thing to another.   From my grandmother passing away and having to travel for that, to ending at one job, starting another, traveling for work and then for fun, it's been a whirlwind!



There were, of course, plenty of polish changes including...

Essie's Luxeffects Set In Stones


China Glaze's Mistletoe Kisses


China Glaze's Party Hearty over Essie's Marshmallow


Sally Hansen's Salon Effects in Peppermint Twist


OPI's Russian Navy (suede)

OPI's Warm & Fozzie




A half-moon manicure with Zoya's Pasha over OPI's Designer... De Better!



And my favorite red, China Glaze's Phat Santa.



Christmas was fun and quiet. The dogs were excited for their gifts.




And, among other things, I got the Miu Miu glasses I'd been pining for.

Picked up more Salon Effects - Love Letter, Brattlesnake and Sweet Tart-an


I'm ready for the time to change and more sun, so I'm already putting out my Valentine's Day centerpiece.




And did I mention we brought home Briar the goat.  You have to check out all the pictures!




My new job and been going well.  Busy but good. I've used my little Lunch-Crock nearly every day.  This is the best thing if you hate planning for lunch.  I just plug it in and lunch is all warm and ready when I am.


I have an actual office with a door, so I'm very excited. Walls!  I've brought in some pictures and met some people.  I have a Twin Star at work who loves a lot of the same things and happens to have the funniest blog ever!  You have to go read some of her hilarious day to day life (she actually talked about me on there too.  Ha!)


I hope your weeks have been going well too!  It's a new year and there's lots to do.

3 comments:

June Gardens said...

That new coworker sounds delightful. As do the goats.

Anonymous said...

I love all the glitter polishes you are sporting. I shy away from glitter because I find it so hard to take off. Any hints?

Poochie said...

Anon,

I love glitter too but, yes, it is a huge pain to take off. The best way I know is to soak a cotton ball with remover and let it sit there for a few minutes and let it soak. I've also read if you paint a fresh top coat on and then remove all helps because the fresh polish helps to soften up the old.

Hope that helps!