Friday, November 8, 2013

Buying BBs






Manolo Blahnik really knows the way to keep me buying their shoes. They tend to take my favorite style - lately the perfection that is the BB pump - and make it available in tons of different fabrics and colors.

And they are continuing with their "made-to-order" option, now via Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman.




I first fell in love with the BB when I got a pair in neon lime green (similar to the current Cocorita option) but I've now expanded my collection to black, red, and the grey/burgundy Bipunta cap-toe version.

But I'm thinking ahead to spring and I really think I need the marine blue and nude options.  Of course the fuchsia and cobalt are beautiful too. 




I love that you can chose your height preference too... although I think 105mm is the only option to truly showcase the slender, iconic BB heel.


1 comment:

Faith J. said...

Love it! I may have to save up for a pair!