Thursday, January 2, 2014

Flashy New Year

I'm not going to be subtle in the new year if my recent aquisitions are any indication.

It's all metallic and shiny and iridescent and FUN!

I saw this metallic cable knit sweater at Gap when walking in downtown Chicago and promptly ordered it and the stripe-y skirt it was paired with.






I was also smitten with over-the-top gold sweaters and this cable-knit version from Michael Kors is perfectly excessive.


I've been eyeing up this faux leather cutout dress from Betsey Johnson and when prices dropped, I nabbed it!


A while ago I saw a gorgeous shot on Pinterest of a woman wearing a gold foil skirt paired with a white button down shirt.  I knew I needed to get one.  This one from Zara's is perfect.


Plus this dark green coated denim skirt was calling to me too.  Also Zara.


Spring will be here soon.  The Sugarberry dress from Anthropologie is perfect for day or night.  I love the unusual color especially since it is covered in pailettes.  Plus 50% off and then another 25%, made it actually pretty reasonable for such a fancy dress.


But the best are the shoes I've been stalking went on sale!  Sophia Webster's iridescent peep-toe crown heels - aka Gigi - are finally mine!!!



So yeah.  Nothing subtle here!

Maybe I need a metallic silver sweater too.... hmmm....



No comments: