Thursday, February 2, 2012

Charming Prints

I love a good printed dress and these three from ModCloth are three of my new favorites. 

When I saw the A Hen-chant for Eggs-ellence Dress, I knew it was a must-have.  I mean... I write The Daily Coop, how could I pass up an adorable black and red dress with hens, eggs and polka dots!





I simply adore the cool loveliness of the Graceful Greenery dress.  It's vintage style and park-like print will help me to keep cool in the heat of summer, I just know it.






But my favorite is the Scene and Believed dress.  I love the blossoming tree and tulips, the interplay of the patterns and the pinks, blues and greens.







I have big plans for these dresses.  Bright cardigans, vintage hats, matching nails and printed heels.  Spring is going to be bursting with color and fun.   I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the prints are charming! LOL! The graceful greenery and the scene & believe dress would be lovely with the trellis shoes!!

Frances