Friday, February 8, 2013

Fabulous Fendi

The more I see these Fendi Polifonia spiked heel ankle boots, the more I like them.


They are not my typical style but they are unusual and compelling.  In that way they remind me of the Proenza Schouler sandals I got a few years back.  I need to wear those more this summer, I think!



Luckily, for my wallet, these are sold out at Saks (but maybe they'll come back).  There is a black version. $1368,  at LuisaViaRoma if you want to track them down!


Images via Tommy Ton for Saks


6 comments:

cheap shoes said...

Hi Your shoes looks like so great. I like this so much. And also you are so beautiful.

Delta said...

Like the general idea, only wish the top was a bit more fitted--conforming to the arch.

Delta said...

Speaking of Saks, I love these:
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446571932

Mostly Lisa said...

Not digging the detail on the heel, but other than that, it's a pretty great shoe.

Always,
Mostly Lisa

Anonymous said...

Love the shoe!

Christine xo

Unknown said...

Absolutely LOVE these shoes!