Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Chloe and Me

Ever since I saw this on the runway...
I've been obsessing over these... The Chloe two-tone wedge heel ankle boots. They have that safari British Colonial look that I really adore.


Well, I had to break down and get them. They are even more adorable in person.




I think these will be obsessively worn as much as my Ann D.'s





There are tons of ways to wear them. Because of their sporty yet classic look they really can be dressed up or down. Cherry Blossom Girl does a great series of looks in them that I'm sure to find influencing my own choices.



Sadly, even though they just arrived and I can't wait to wear them, I am so worn out (today was exhausting and had us running from 6:30 a.m. until almost midnight), I can't even envision what I am going to pair them with first.
I guess I will have to dream about the perfect outfit.

4 comments:

WendyB said...

I love them but I'd have to get a whole new wardrobe to go with them! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

K said...

They are beautiful shoes! I've been dreaming about them for some time now too...but my wallet just wont let me get them. mean ole wallet...

Kristen said...

Like these a lot too, they have a casual coolness about them.

Jennifer Nicole said...

These are so, so gorgeous. I wish the coloring went with my current wardrobe palette!