Monday, August 23, 2010

Featured Shoe: Stella McCartney Nude Kitten Heel

I'm still on the search for a great nude heel. I'm thinking patent but non-patent is fine too. Here is the latest contender - Stella McCartney's kitten heels.

I think they'll be great for walking and have an asymmetrical cut to the toebox (very similar to my favorite Louboutin Helumt, very feminine).








I was thinking a pump rather than a sling-back but these are pretty good. One to add to the list!

Stella McCartney nude patent kitten heel via Net-a-Porter - $645

2 comments:

Taylor said...

I love these sites! I would love for you to check out mine! I love any feed back and new followers, I am new!!

xo
Taylor

http://sometimeshavingitall.blogspot.com

Vyque said...

A nude kitten heel is a great idea! It balances out the lack of height you get from the low heel