Friday, February 19, 2010

7 is 10 Party - Seven New York and Fashion Week

I think half the fun of Fashion Week are the parties and meet-ups that go on all around the core events. And the 7 is 10 party did not let us down.



The party, held at the Tribeca Grand, was packed! The line was down the block and inside was just as crazy. I was able to hang out with Nova Style and friends, Dream Sequins and spend a good bit of the evening with The Shoe Girl and her adorable hubby.



I have decided that my new party strategy is to wear a fabulous headpiece because people could not get enough of my delicious Agent Lover-created cake hat. Girls begged to wear it for photos, guys tried to french it. It was a magical evening all around.



I wore my Behnaz Sarafpour for Target lace cardigan over the Rosalind Keep Trompe L'Oeil Prom Dress from Oasis. I did wear the Bebaroque Betty tights but might go for a solid next time. I did want to contrast with the pink Louboutin Simple Pumps and it was darn cold out.



You cannot resist the cake hat!





Actually, I was representing my lady bloggers all around - Agent Lover cake hat, Paraphernalia Petit Nom Initial necklace and Wendy Brandes Swear rings.



I also made the extra effort with some false eyelashes. As eyelashes go, these were pretty subtle. I'll put the large images on Flickr so you can see them up close and personal.

There are bound to be images floating all over the internet from this party because people were taking pictures left and right.
It was a lot of fun especially as I was up way past my bedtime... but well worth it!

5 comments:

Ashe Mischief said...

Yay! I'm so excited to see the cake hat out and about, especially since I didn't get to wear mine out on Fat Tuesday like I wanted!

WendyB said...

That hat is incredible!

Marie said...

You look so cute!!! That dress is amazing!!! xoxoxo :D

TheShoeGirl said...

You looked AMAZING and btw... I'm having Poochie Cooer (than EVERYONE) withdrawals. Jeeze.

<3

Anonymous said...

Love those tights!


xox

g&r

gingerroxy.blogspot.com