Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Looking for Leopard

Flats are slowly taking over my life and my wardrobe.  Not sure what's happening here, but the cute stuff is happening in loafers and oxfords, sneakers and slippers.

I am currently trying to decide how to incorporate some sweet leopard flats (I only have a pair of leopard kitten heels) to carry me through Fall and Winter. 

I've narrowed it down to 2 options, the first is this Aldo Buschur pair for $125 via ASOS.



The second pair is from River Island and are a bit more detailed and a less expensive at $53.91. Also from ASOS.





Which do you think???



4 comments:

Faith J. said...

I like the print on the Aldo's better!

Tiffany M* said...

I like the Aldo's better. If you do choose to get the Aldo's they are $35 cheaper on their site HERE
http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/women/shoes/oxfords-loafers/86543857-buschur/24

Happy Shoe Shopping!
beijos,
Tiffany
www.beijostiffany.com

sissy crystal said...

I vote for Aldo as well!

krystal_JE

WendyB said...

Nooooo, don't become a total flat convert!