So, because I know there are a number of shoes I've never photographed or found images of, I thought this would be a fun project.
However, it's still daunting.
Luckily, my shoes are mostly storted by color anyways, so that's where I'm starting. And what better color to start with than pink!
Pink is such a happy color, and obviously I love it for shoes.
Pink total: 24
I'm taking detail shots of some especially pretty ones... and some favorites. Although they are really all my favorites, especially the pair I am wearing at the given time.
By the way, these Jimmy Choo candy pink sandals from the Cruise collection about 5+ years ago may be the beginning of my love for special shoes. They have gold glitter heels!
There are a ton of shots on Flickr in the Color Study set, and there are more to follow.
God help me when I get to black!
UPDATE: I realized I should have listed out the names/brands of these so here we go!
From front row to back row and left to right -
- Kate Spade Joan rose print mules
- Vintage 3-stap button mary janes
- Isaac Mizrahi Kelly driving mocs
- Colin Stuart pink and black slingbacks
- Converse Chuck Taylor high-tops
- Delman Grable silk oxfords
- Isaac Mizrahi Carla slides
- JCrew pink satin mary janes
- Guess Pyramid
- Christian Louboutin Bella Brown ribbon tie-up pumps
- Viktor & Rolf for H&M heart sandals
- Christian Louboutin Simple Pump in pink patent
- Vintage pink and white loafers
- Marc Jacobs peep-toes
- Jimmy Choo Cruise pink satin sandals with gold glitter heels
- Ashley Dearborn ROY G BIV sandals
- Chinese Laundry Dagger
- Vintage rose embellished sandals
- JCrew Liza in Cherry Blossom
- Colin Stuart Butterfly sandals
- Michael Antonio Rucci
- Charles David Fever
- BCBG MaxAzria Caldea
- Manolo Blahnik Tuccio fuschia