Thursday, December 16, 2010

To Quote: Shiesty

It's not typical that a blogger would direct you away from their site to read another blog, but Suze at Miss Vinyl Ahoy has done a tremendous write-up covering some sketchy selling practices at ModCloth

As a person who wants to help make sure consumers are informed and spend their dollars based on their convictions, I think you need to give it a read.  Whether you keep buying there are not, it's good information.






I've had some issues with ModCloth's (seemingly new) practice of selling obvious knock-offs in spite of their self-promotion as supporters of indie design. But this ads a while new twist to the discussion.

I hope you will join in the conversation.  I know I'm going to be following along.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Thanks for reposting! That's very nice of you!!

Anonymous said...

You do realize that F21 actually sells knockoffs of high-end luxury lines, right? But I guess they (F21, that is) don't claim to support indie designers, at least.