Okay, I'm exaggerating a bit but I really do carry all of this stuff around with me everyday. I was a Girl Scout and I just can't break out of the "Be Prepared" mentality. And I like options, so that makes it worse.
The good thing is that, while there is a lot of stuff, it is very well organized in my bag and I can find everything in a snap! And this purse is great. It isn't a big black hole and the straps are long enough to fit over my shoulder.
On the Flicker page for this image there are roll-overs, but what you see here includes:
- Dooney & Burke Alto Bag
- Phone 1 - Blackberry for work
- 60GB iPod - previous b-day gift
- Phone 2 - iPhone - last year's b-day gift, in white leather case
- Kindle - this year's b-day gift
- Estee Lauder pink heart compact
- Coach wallet - filled with cards but no cash
- Owl bag - business cards for work and blog, notebook, hair clip and hair band
- Moleskine journal - filled coupouns and to dos
- Flash Drive - what the heck is on that?
- Dooney Keychain - has house, work and car keys, plus my YMCA tag which I don't even belong to anymore. But it helps me sort my keys.
- Multiple Lip products - Burt's Bees Lip Balm L'Oreal lipgloss, Chanel lipstick
- Black bag - "lady" products, Stella travel perfume, Bvlgari White Tea towelettes, nail file, floss, blotting papers, travel flashlight and swiss army knife.
- Stickers and mini-business cards from MOO.com
The sad thing is that I also carry a laptop bag with my computer and files as well as another shopping bag filled with computer cords, my mouse, my lunch and, of course, my shoes for the day.I should be a good 3 inches taller! Geez!