When the month started out with me having to dive head first into our giant trash can, I should have know the universe was not setting me up for a magical holiday season.
So far this month -
- I've been car sick for 48 hours straight
- Stuck with the dogs while the hubby was gone for 4 days during a ton of crummy weather
- Work horrors too many and varied to list
I'd say this weekend capped it off but with the month just being half over I'd think I was tempting fate by speaking too soon because -
- The kitten's mysterious flesh eating disease may be coming back.
- I have more work horrors ahead of me this week
- I have to go to court for a ticket on Friday. The hope is that I'll only have to pay more money than I've already paid.
- I left my computer at work to be updated and cleaned up on Saturday. Not only was it cleaned up, it was cleaned out! All the files I had on my laptop for work are now gone. In theory they are backed up to a drive but now that drive is inaccessible. Which means the proposal I was working on for a presentation on Wednesday morning is gone. GONE!
- And to cap it off, it is my month to be responsible for bringing lunch to our entire office which took almost all day for me and the hubby to make. On the way home from dropping off 4 pans of enchiladas and 2 things of cupcakes at my office for tomorrow, the fan belt in the car broke. So me, the hubby and one of the dogs were all stuck on the highway in the dark in the rain.
Suffice it to say, I have no good outfit pictures and I now demand that this month better improve and 2009 must be awesome to make up for it.