Monday, September 14, 2009

Huge Thanks to HauteLook

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to to HauteLook and especially Amelia for hosting the bloggers lounge at Bryant Park Hotel during Fashion Week.



Not only does HauteLook carry amazing designer pieces for great prices, but they are also incredibly gracious people as well. I got to meet several members of their team when I went there and it was a real pleasure.



This place was a godsend. They had computers set up all over, food, drinks, vendors and, most importantly bathrooms and electricity!



I'm sometimes bad about eating when I travel it is was great to have a bit of fruit to keep myself from passing out.



I totally set up camp for a while because I had stupidly forgotten to charge my computer and it was dead dead dead!



They also had some other companies in like Susan from LushOasis perfumes. They were delicious.


And GoSmile had a table there too. I'd always wanted to try the treatment out and now I got too. Plus she plied us with samples of their other mouth-freshening flavors too. I am well stocked and will probably buy more.



And to all the lovely bloggers I met there too, I'm so glad we met. I hope you will say hello again on Twitter so I can link up with everyone!
Again HauteLook.... THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved meeting you as well! So glad you stopped by!

Kerry from HauteLook

Fasshonaburu said...

Every time I tried to go they were holding a private event, sniff!