Monday, December 7, 2009

Biotch, Please!

Ok, biotches, I have to pack to leave Ireland but here's a Irish/UK up-yours for you.




While I may be cranky for my 4am wake-up call tomorrow and having to pack up all my crap tonight, it's not because I don't love you, it's so you will go vote for our favorite WendyB who is up for another "Most Swearing Blog" award.

And just so the Americans don't feel left out, here you go!



You can also buy these fab rings for yourself on Wendy's site and in this same post.

Go, Buy, Vote gawd dammit!

4 comments:

WendyB said...

I love that you cuss in two different languages!

FIERCE!!!

Unknown said...

Have a safe trip. I just loved your photos here and over at WendyB's place ;D

Oh...dear me said...

Love the ring!!!! I wish it was cheaper....

stacy said...

I love this! You're too cute.
Safe travels...