Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Lovely Young Lady

I'd just like to give a quick feature on my lovely neighbor. Miss KA here is off to a dance in her adorable (and not overly-sexy - thank goodness!) dress. She stopped over on her way out to show us her cute outfit... and shoes, of course!



I was also very impressed with her hair, which she styled herself. I can't do anything near as good as this!




And... cute shiny black peep-toes!



This girl is a lady in every sense. She's sweet and talented and very smart. Isn't it nice to know that there a people still out there like that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so lovely! I love the vintage inspiration in her style.

Cal said...

What a classy girl! I'm impressed :) I always did my own hair for dances too and it saves SO much money...which can be put to good use on cute shoes like those great peep toes!