Sunday, October 24, 2010

Seasonal Swap

This weekend it's finally time to do my Seasonal Swap.


I have three very accessible closets but twice a year I switch light tees for jackets and heavier skirts for summer ones. I also try to be good and clear out some of the shoes and clothes I don't wear as often as I should.  I don't seem to have a lot of clothes I want to get rid of this year but I am clearing out a bunch of clothes and some accessories.


I have some big secret plans for one of my closets and I need to make some room.  These shoes are off to consignment or Craigslist. More on that soon... as soon as I get all the pieces together and in place.

Even if you have a single closet, do you switch around around your seasonal favorites?

1 comment:

Lara said...

I used to have about 14' of closet space and now it's about 4 with one tiny door. If my favorites aren't right in front of me, I forget I have them so yes, definitely a seasonal swap twice a year and small rotations in between! I would love to one day take the time to take a pic of every piece I have and have them on my laptop. That would be insane!

Can't wait to see what you're doing!