Friday, October 1, 2010

Feature Shoe - Miu Miu Spring 2007 RTW Double-strap Mary Jane

Does everyone remember the Miu Miu Spring 2007 Ready-to-Wear collection.  Probably what is most memorable for me were the Lindsay Lohan ads and the great shoes, including the satin contrast-toe platforms and the double-strap mary janes.




I think this was the beginning of my love for Miu Miu.  Since then they have had amazing shoes every season.  I typically try to get at least one pair.

I waited for a while to get any of these even though I was totally smitten with the double strap mary janes.  I especially loved the silver and the baby blue.  When I finally got around to calling the Miu Miu store in New York it was near the end of the season.  I asked if they had anything left in my size and they said they had limited sizes left.  When they said they had a 6 in silver... and marked down... I pounced!!!




I've searched all over the internet and never see any non-runway shots of these shoes so here we go!  They need to be curated.

I'd also still love to get my hands on a pair of the sky blue version.  I've been looking for ages.  So if you see any, let me know!

9 comments:

WendyB said...

Yay! I'm glad you got them even if not in the coveted light blue color.

TheShoeGirl said...

I have them in the pink color if you wanna photo ;)

I love the light blue and the silver is GREAT!!

TheShoeGirl said...

um and ALSO, I totally share your love for miu miu. I love it every season and I wish I could afford the clothes.

Midtown Girl said...

These shoes are so YOU!! So pretty <3

Anna at ShoeHunting said...

Perfect silver pumps! Lucky lady :)

Honey! said...

Princess Poochie there is a pair on ebay right now but they're probably too big for you:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220677535891&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

I think you'd dig these--They come in purple, orange and pink too! The Vegas boutique is getting them for me
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390227318308&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Poochie said...

Honey - thank you. Sadly those blue mary janes are too big. : (

And yep, I like the ruffle peep-toes. I have them in the black and creme version.

Honey! said...

Lol OF COURSE you have those shoes! Please post pics!

Momo said...

I've just bought a 6 sized pair (in sky blue) on ebay! I love them *_* (I've to admit that i bought semi-used shoes)

Also red MiuMIus, but peep toe shaped.

Kisses
Momo