Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tempting Toppers

I'm very excited to be getting/have purchased some new delicious little fascinators to perch upon my noggin.  I do have a vintage piece I recently scored that I need to shoot but the pieces below are from two of my favorite talented designers. both available on their dedicated sites and on Etsy.

First up, from Topsy Turvy Designs, is the slightly wicked Candy Apple.  Kim's designs are lush, detailed and simply amazing.  I need to find a way to get one of her tricorn hats into my life.   The apple, I've had my eye on (sans fly) and will be a dark counterpoint to my Agent Lover Cake hat.







I also snatched up two other adorable pieces from Mary at Pretty Good Things. She has somehow managed to bring all my whimsical dreams to life with her pieces. 

I've had my eye on a Bun-Bun piece and her latest sale allowed me to nab it.  I think I need a black velvet one too.




I also grabbed the Meadow facinator too (on sale for only $5!).  I have Oh Deer! piece (super adorable - see it on me here) and a version with a hot pink base and pink butterflies... this combines them both!






It may be Winter but I can wear a green meadow all year long!

Images courtesy of their designers.

2 comments:

WendyB said...

I wanna take a bite out of that first one.

The Honeyroom said...

Those are so adorable, the bunny ears one is too fabulous!!