We're still getting over the dread illness in our house so I've been beyond boring. Here are some random musings to tide you over:
1. Outlet shopping is the worst. EVER. Never take me to an outlet store again. The only thing worse? Going to a brand new outlet mall when you have 10,000 people all trying to go on the first day too.
2. I'm wearing my office back-up flats more than any other shoe. I've clearly thrown in the towel and fallen off of the sartorial map.
3. Mattress dust mite facts are scaring the crap out of me. I think we need a new mattress now. OMG.
4. Paying for car tires (instead of shoes) really stinks.
5. People are very unobservant. People that I see every day still ask if I've changed my hair. You'd think going from red to black would be noticeable?
I need a nap. These antibiotics are killing me.