Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tappety Tap Tap


As much as I love heels, I can be a smitten kitten for penny loafers, tassles, and saddle shoes.  And these Rachel Antonoff for Bass designs are perfection!

Red and white heart loafers!

Patent saddle shoes!

Hello kitty!  Yes, I do want you shiny white loafers with red tassled bows.


The heeled saddle shoes in pink and white and the florals are to die for. 

Right now I seem to have about 7 pairs that I must get!  But you can see the full lookbook on the the Bass Loves Rachel Antonoff page.


It's going to be a saucy spring.  I can't wait.

Oh, and follw Bass Love RA on Twitter too.

3 comments:

ashe mischief said...

My family LIVED in Bass shoes as a kid-- they were so comfy! These are so cute they may end up on my lust list as well.

marcy said...

i love the saddles!! where can i buy them?

Poochie said...

Marcy

They should be out this spring from Bass.

Hope that helps!
Poochie