Monday, January 14, 2008

Ensemble du Jour

The Outfit
I found out late this morning that I had a to go to a client meeting, but luckily, I hadn't decided fully on my outfit so I went more classic. I haven't worn my new tartan skirt bought on sale at JCrew so I decided to wear that with black ribbed tights, and a black sweater. I know I wore the JCrew scottie dog sweater recently but I just love it. And because the scottie is sparkly, I don't need additional jewelry. I'm just wearing my acrylic ToyWatch watch.



The shoes are the Finsbury mary jane heels from the Lela Rose for Payless collection. They're cute and I don't stress about them getting knocked around. Also, I know they are all man-made materials, but since I'm wearing tights, it's less of an issue.



The Focal Point
It's all cold and dreary here, so my wool plaid skirt is keeping me warm (as much as a mini can) and it's cheering me up!



How's that for double duty!

No comments: