Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Ensemble du Jour

The Outfit
Okay, I'll admit that this is a total representation of what I wore yesterday because I've been totally swamped and can't find all the images I want of what I actually wore. So here goes. I wore a grey tweed cropped jacket with a black camisole over a charcoal denim pencil skirt. I wore my new Paraphernalia Anatomica Heart necklace and these lush pair of Nine West Rouge pony hair pumps.

I'm going to have to take a good photo of these heels because they are one of my favorites. They're so awesome that you almost don't want to wear them so they don't get worn out. The red is deep and rich and sultry like a perfect matte lipstick.




The Focal Point
But as happened the last time I wore it, all eyes were on the necklace. It is an instant showpiece because it is bright and startling and strange and different.






Is it too much to say that I love this necklace.

No comments: