Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ensemble du Jour - 7-13-10

A few folks asked for an outfit shot when I mentioned what I was wearing with the YSL Tribute heels (yesterday's Shoe of the Day), so here you go!

I was going to try and get an actual shot of me in the outfit but we had a monsoon here so I was stuck at work until late. But we needed the rain so I can't complain too much.


The cardigan is from Target, the skirt is Michael Kors and the necklace is the Wendy Brandes Little Woolf necklace.

The shoes, of course, are the YSL Tributes...

The petal peep-toe.

I love the lamplight here.

And the contrast heels, which are a soft off-white.


I'd love to get a pair of the really high YSL Tribtoos but I don't think they are still making the ones with the yellow soles. Hmmm...

1 comment:

WendyB said...

I approve of this outfit! It's got everything from great jewelry (*wink*) to animal print.