Thursday, July 15, 2010

Le Sigh: Miu Miu Fall Winter 2010 Heels


I have a problem and that problem is call MIU MIU!

They really must stop making things that are so wonderful and so perfect that I have to posess them. Please Miuccia, Stop! For the sake of my wallet!

Here are the two latest "must haves"...


I adore the combination of fabric and metal in these cap-toe pumps.

Double bows!

Those are gorgeous but conservative. Equally gorgeous but less-restrained are these more loafer style with the metal flowers adorning the toe.

Same square heel, which I also love.

I'm seriously smitten.

I'm not saying that I am going to get a pair, but if I can't have both (I know! I know!), which one would you pick. Decision, decisions!

Buy them at Saks:

Metal Square-toe Platform pumps

Metal Flowers Square-toe Loafer pumps

5 comments:

Lara said...

The floral ones without a doubt. They could still be paired with a conservative look but they have soooo much more personality! At that price, my practical side would worry about the metal tarnishing though.

Poochie said...

Ella, I deleted your comment by mistake. Here it is:

From Ella Mode -

My style is conservative, mostly. I find the double bows on those weird, but I still love them. Not as tempted to get those as the animal pumps though. I could probably live without them, even though they're my style.

Still I'm not sure about the exact two bows together, but weird can be good.

Poochie said...

Leanne, I deleted your comment by mistake. Here it is.

From Leanne Pizio -


I agree! the flower ones are Fabulous!

Nail Accessories said...

Well the second one looks so beautiful but as per me the first one I like most. It looks simple, but it is really nice. I think you should choose first one.

zbsports said...

I love the collaboration of black and silver...the flower design is so feminine...I love it!!!