Friday, July 9, 2010

Featured Shoe: Joules Posh Wellies


NOTE  - THESE BOOTS ARE NO LONGER FOR SALE!


I was sifting through my Tumblr yesterday evening and came upon the most delightful wellies I'd ever seen.

The beautiful Brabourne Farm site had a post on a bunch of adorable wellies and these just stopped me in my tracks.



I adore cute wellies but these have to be my favorites so far. They weren't referenced so I had to do a bit of sleuthing but I finally found them... and on sale too!



The red pair are shiny and striking.

But I love the navy with the blush bows.


But the Meadow green pair are my favorites. They all have the classic wellie shape and would look just adorable with dresses and tights in winter as well as cute summer shorts.

Wellies have become one of those "must have" shoes that every girl needs. These are a bit high for rainboots but not too crazy pricey, especially at the sale price. And if you wear them as fashion boots (not yard work boots) they will last a long time and add a fun, fanciful element to a dreary rainy day.

16 comments:

Anjali said...

Those may be the cutest things I have seen in....ever!

Sara said...

SO freakin cute! Too bad I already have a pair of wellies, and that it doesn't rain enough where I live to justify 2 pairs! :P

TheShoeGirl said...

These are adorable! Too bad (?) it never rains in Ca...

Eli - Dress said...

I like the post with such a nice material which is much informative. Thank you for the information you provided.

Anna at ShoeHunting said...

Ooh thanks so much! It's hard to find rain boots that are cute. I'm all about bows!!!

hellofromdaisy said...

OMG they're sooo adorable. My favourite are the bloack with red bow :)

Unknown said...

help! can only find these in maroon. where can i get a gorgeous shiney red pair?? thanks.

Unknown said...

help! i can only find these in maroon. can you tell me where i can nab a gorgeous shiney red pair? thanks.

Anonymous said...

how much are the black wellies with the red bow?

thanks krystle

Sarahbeara said...

Any chance anyone has recently found these for sale? I am desperate!

Abbey said...

I can't find these at all! Where did you find them to order them? Please help!

Poochie said...

Ladies,
I ordered mine from Joules directly over a year ago. They are not selling them now, so I think EBay is your best bet now.

I hope this helps.

Luv,
Poochie

Anonymous said...

I've been searching everywhere! Where can I find them?

Poochie said...

For everyone searching for the Joules Posh Wellies with bows -

http://shoedaydreams.blogspot.com/2011/11/want-joules-posh-wellies-with-bows.html

Hope this helps!

- Poochie

Anonymous said...

Hi, can anyone tell me where I could buy a pair of these in red. I desperately need a pair for a christmas gift. Thanks

Poochie said...

Hi Anon

As I've posted before, these boots are over 3 years old and no longer for sale.

But they do have a few new versions - http://shoedaydreams.blogspot.com/2013/11/ribbon-wellies-are-back.html

Hope that helps!

Poochie