Thursday, July 8, 2010

New Stuff, More Organization

So as you can see, I'm starting to make some changes around here. Interim things as I try to further define how I want the site structured. I'm open to all suggestions!

One thing I want to add are more categores for content. I have a schedule in progress that I will share with you but some key ares are:



Le Sigh... - These are some of daydreams and wishful thinking items.



Sparklers are some of my favorite people and where we get to see what makes them so cool. I plan on rounding up a ton more folks for this!



I've been adding my Shoe of the Day on Facebook. I'm going to add pictures and video here too!



Bubblegum Plastic is my other site but I think it may be more fun to add the cute accessories and other fun stuff here under their own banner. More of the fun in one place!

I hope you'll be patient as I work my way through this. And please, give me any feedback or tips you can!

Thank!

Luv
Poochie

1 comment:

hiyaluv said...

I can't wait to see what you do with your blog and where you end up taking it. I like your new ideas.
smiles,
gina