Monday, July 5, 2010

Three Years into the Journey



I hope everyone one had a wonderful weekend. And if you are in the US, I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July. This weekend marks another milestone for me... three years writing Shoe Daydreams!

I feel like, even though it is three years in, that I'm still finding my way and new things to write about. And best of all, connecting with new people all over the internet and around the world. Frankly, that is my favorite part and what keeps me coming back here.

I hope you all feel there is value and fun here as well. I want this to a happy space. A bit frivolous at times, often silly and, hopefully, a place to share ideas.

I'm not sure where exactly we will be going tomorrow but I want to have fun along the way. I want to hear more from you all as well, so don't be shy about commenting or giving feedback!



I'm still excited to be here, so stay tuned for more!

Luv,
Poochie!

8 comments:

hiyaluv said...

yay! congrats luv! here's to you and many more to come!
smiles,
gina
http://hiyaluv.blogspot.com

WendyB said...

Happy blogversary!

Ashe Mischief said...

Congrats, or should I say happy anniversary dear!?

Anjali said...

Happy blog anniversary!! I have been reading for quite sometime and always enjoy your posts :)

Poochie said...

Blogger is having problems publishing comments, so I'm trying to add them here. If you don't see your's please resend. Thank you!

Luv
Poochie

Poochie said...

From goldenmeans-

Happy blog anniversary!! I have been reading for quite sometime and always enjoy your posts :)

Poochie said...

From WendyB -

Happy blogversary!

Poochie said...

From hiyaluv

yay! congrats luv! here's to you and many more to come!

smiles,
gina