Friday, November 7, 2008

Ensemble du Jour

This was a crazy crazy week, wasn't it. Not only did I stay up util 1:30 in the morning on Tuesday night but then I had two presentations the next day and had to work on 3 proposals and had client meetings. It's no wonder on Wednesday night I collapsed around 8:30. I had a town meeting Thursday night but luckily, I had today off. I'm still tired.

On Wednesday, I wore a black pencil skirt with a charcoal JCrew sweater. I was giving a talk on Mad Men and how the show is being picked up by so many different groups in different ways. I wanted to play the fashion element up a bit so I add some patterned stockings, my high patent peep-toe Louboutins and a ShoeMissy "Filly" rosette for a sly, tounge-in-cheek element.


11-5-08 - Presentations by Princess Poochie

Aren't these great. I love opaque, colorful tights but I love a black patterned stocking.



Thursday was my "friday" and not very cold at all but I was feeling lazy so I wore this babydoll pink and grey patterned top and over that a cropped but chunky grey cardigan. With it I wore dark grey tights and my patent Report heels. I added the adorable Confused Owl brooch from Paraphernalia.


11-6-08 by Princess Poochie

Usually I wear pink heels with this top because I just love the pink in the pattern but the grey felt very streamlined and cool.



Today I got to be totally slack and mess around on the computer all day. The hubby and I decided, since I was off of work, to go out to lunch. We found a vegetarian restaurant that we had not tried before so we decided to go there. In honor of that (and because I haven't had an opportunity to wear it yet) I wore my Soy Princess hoodie from CafePress over a pink cami, a denim skirt and my new JCrew Liza peep-toe heels in the Cherry Blossom pattern.


11-7-08 OOTO & Veggie Lunch by Princess Poochie

How cute is this illustration?




It's been really warm here which has been throwing off my outfits. I have all my winter stuff in the main closet but it's almost too warm to wear it. I think it's suppossed to cool off again soon, so more sweaters and jackets will be coming up!

3 comments:

WendyB said...

That owl brooch is hilarious.

Milly said...

The Jcrew heels are adorable!!

Anonymous said...

The shoe ,the dressed for me it’s either go big or go home, haha.