Saturday, July 14, 2007

New heights of white

Growing up in Florida, I always felt the "no white after Labor day" shoe rule was bit absurd. There was many a Christmas that I was still running around in shorts but now that I've moved a bit more north, I understand what led to this creation of this rule - snow, sleet and ice are not kind to white shoes. But it seems a shame to limit the amount of time to admire, purchase and wear beauties in white such as these:
(Gucci New Bond Pump)

(Louboutin Mouche Zeppa)

But since I already have about five (or is it six or seven?) pairs of white heels including the ones below, Iguess I need to refrain.
(Charles David Entice - yummy white patent with tassles)
(Jessica Simpson Like in Bianco - I know, I know, Jessica Simpson. I'm ignoring that fact because they are really comfortable and I love the little suede snub nose in natural)
(Via Spiga Portillo - in Dove Grey/White. They are very intricate and Garden Party-ish)

It's such a tempting time of year because all the summer shoes are going on sale while you can still wear them for several months, but all the awesome Pre-Fall shoes are coming out. And you need to make sure you get the ones you want. Decisions, decisions! Plus, I do love the Fall shoes.

What to do? What to do?

No comments: